How Project 33 Helps Reduce Your Marketing Costs
Does Project 33 help companies reduce costs?
No - I mean our service costs money 😂 BUT…
So we help founders produce 8 videos a month, which is great and all. Branding and so on.
But the videos can be used to serve many different marketing channels.
For example, here are all the things I do with the videos I record:
- Post them on my personal LinkedIn profile (like this one)
- Post them on our Project 33 LinkedIn company page
- Upload them to our YouTube channel
- Send out the best-performing video every two weeks to our email list
- Upload all of the videos with copies on our website Resources page to continuously build SEO
- Run the best-performing videos of all time as Facebook retargeting ads
- Use them in our cold emails and follow-up sequences
I get to be active on all these marketing channels with just one activity!
Most companies hire and allocate separate resources for each of them:
- they have one person managing and writing for their email newsletter,
- another person creating content for their LinkedIn page,
- another person who writes blog posts for their website SEO,
- hire another agency that creates and manages all their ads,
- and so on.
I can just use my content library of 100+ videos for all these purposes, which I spend 1 hour every 2 weeks recording. (I use the same process for all of my videos as we use for all of our customers.)
There’s still a cost, but it’s more cost-effective than most alternatives.