How to Know if a Piece of Content Is Relevant to Your Audience
“How do I know if a piece of content is relevant to my audience?”
Track the performance of your posts.
- If a subject-matter expertise post getsviews but very little engagement, it’s not a relevant topic to them.
- If it gets fewer views but higher engagement (for example, if it’s bottom-on-the-funnel content), it’s highly relevant to them.
If it’s the latter, you must pay attention to what people are saying in the comments.
It’ll give you more ideas on:
- what information you can reiterate in a future posts
- what follow-up questions you can address
- where you can admit a fault or learning something
- what’s something new you can talk about or implement in your business