Our Step-by-Step Process
Here’s our 6-step process to create B2B content that cuts through the noise:
1. Target audience definition
2. Content ideation
3. Style and thought leadership definition
4. Content creation
5. Content distribution
6. Iteration loop
𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
1. ICP definition (Location, industry, company size, job title, experience level)
2. Identify ICP desires & emotions (Goals, problems, road blocks, fears, suspicions, etc.)
3. Message-market fit: What language/jargon/terminology resonates with your prospects?
We created a 50-question questionnaire to define each area with customers during the onboarding.
For anyone to buy from you, they need to trust you.
Here are 3 types of trust you need to build with your content:
1. Subject-matter Expertise—People need to trust that you know what you’re talking about
Content-type: Solve your prospect’s problems by answering their questions, give your 2 cents on industry news, share helpful insights and strategies, etc.
2. Credibility—People need to trust that you can deliver on your promise
Content-type: Share testimonials and case studies.
3. Rapport—People need to trust that they will like working with you
Content-type: Personal and company updates.
We ideate questions for you based on these 3 content pillars.
𝐒𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
You might have a good insight but if you can’t frame it in a way that makes sense and stands out, no one will consume that content.
We use 2 frameworks to determine that:
1. Newness, relevancy, and controversy
2. Educational, entertainment, and empowering
We help you develop your perspective.
Every 2 weeks, we meet with you on a recording session where we record all videos with you for the next 2 weeks.
It’s like an interview. We ask you questions, you answer them, and each answer is one 1-5min long video.
While on the recording call, we coach you to make sure that:
- you don’t ramble
- give tangible examples
- begin with a juicy 1st sentence
- end with a call to action or question to the audience
After that, we take care of all the post-production:
- editing the video
- creating the thumbnail
- generating the subtitles
- writing the copy
We publish the videos we create for you in 4 places:
- Your personal LinkedIn profile
- Linkedin company page
- Company Youtube channel
- A twice-monthly newsletter
Besides, we create a Notion content library for you so that you can also repurpose the videos on your own.
We analyze each piece of content and create a monthly report for you.
We use the takeaways from the best and worst-performing videos to adjust your content strategy (it’s simple: do more of what worked, less of what didn’t work).