top of page
What Makes a Video Great?
Here are the ingredients that make a great video:
- Bring high energy.
- Provide tangible examples.
- Write a strong headline that hooks people.
- Don’t ramble and stick to the point.
- Don’t make it too short either by cutting down crucial information.
But none of these matter if your content that makes people feel like:
- “I needed to hear this.”
- “I didn’t know I was f**king this up.”
2 ways to make a great video:
- Take care of all the elements.
- Create sharp content that your target audience needs to hear.
Combine both, and you become unstoppable.
bottom of page