Why Your Content Has to Be Used Across Multiple Platforms
Here’s the biggest mistake founders make when starting to post content on Linkedin:
They use each post only once.
Creating content is hard.
You need to:
- Come up with the topic.
- Shoot a video or write the post.
- Post it.
You are wasting your resources if you post it once, forget about it, and move on to the next post.
For example, we’ve built out a process to leverage the content we create for ourselves and our clients.
Here are some ideas for you:
𝟏. 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐬:
Use SHIELD - a software that generates a report with all your content metrics - likes, comments, views, etc.
Look at it every month and adapt your content strategy based on what resonates with your audience.
Create more content around the topics that got the most engagement and views.
𝟐. 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭-𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐬:
- Put them on YouTube and the resource page on your website.
- Send them to your email list.
- Have your sales team use it in their outbound follow-ups.
- Run LinkedIn and Facebook ads against the 3-5 posts that performed best.
That’s how you can easily use the content that you create 6-7 times over again and get the most out of your content marketing efforts.